HEPA Sustainable Procurement Training
- A shared understanding of sustainability and sustainable procurement
- An introduction to the Flexible Framework and the Flexible Framework Action Plan
- To develop an action plan to achieve level 4 of the Flexible Framework
• What is sustainability?
• What is sustainable procurement?
• Why is sustainable procurement part of the Procurement Maturity Assessment?
• NETpositive Procurement – maximising socio-economic impact
• Introduction to the Flexible Framework
• Achieving Level 4 on the Flexible Framework
• Action planning and evaluation
The training will be presented by Jimmy Brannigan. Jimmy is a Director with NETpositive Futures and has worked on sustainability issues and in the environmental sector for over 20 years, helping a wide range of private and public sector organisations to integrate environmental and social considerations into business models and activities. He has supported many organisations in taking the practical steps needed to turn policy into practical action.
Jimmy has focussed extensively on sustainable procurement and has delivered numerous sustainable procurement projects including a three year project on sustainable procurement working with 25 universities and colleges and has delivered training to over 50 HEIs.